Hugh Pearl (Land Drainage) Ltd are specialist contractors and sub-contractors working within the construction, landscape and civil engineering industries. We cover all of London, Anglia and the South East as well as the East Midlands. We are groundworks, earthworks & drainage contractors in agriculture, landscaping, irrigation & civil engineering.
Hugh Pearl has been an established and trusted company within the industry since 1955. During this time, we have built a wealth of specialist skills and experience.
Our customers and industry partners tell us that the quality and professionalism of our workforce and our flexibility and organisational skills help them to add value and quality to their projects.
We complete our projects on budget and on time.
WHAT WE DO
SPORTS TURF - LANDSCAPE - AMENITY
- Sportsfield construction, seeding, renovation, drainage & irrigation
- Golf course Improvements
- Cycle ways & bridle paths
- Ornamental lakes, ponds, lagoons irrigation & water supply
- Supply and installation of Irrigation Systems
- Tracks, roads, cycleways & paths
- Watercourse maintenance, improvements, revetments & crossings
- Earthworks, banks, bunds and berms
CIVIL - UTILITY - GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
- Motorway and highway drainage
- Narrow filter drain installation
- Refurbishment of filter drains
- Side placement of road base materials
- Earthworks, banks, bunds, gabions & geotextiles
- Pipeline drainage & reinstatement
- Land drainage restoration & accommodation works
- Leachate drainage & extraction
- HDPE, MDPE pipe welding, electrofusion & butt welding
FARMS & ENVIRONMENT
- Agricultural Drainage
- Reclamation, reinstatement & drainage for aggregate and mineral extraction
- Landfill gas extraction & percolate drainage
- Geothermal heat reclamation systems
- Percolate management systems, aeration lagoons
- Sustainable urban drainage
- Land drainage & water supply systems for farms
- Farm reservoirs, lakes & lagoons
- Reed beds
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
Local authorities and county councils, major civil engineering contractors, land owners and estate managers, golf courses and sports clubs, conservation organisations...
- Gateway Academy, Tilbury, Essex: 9 winter sports pitches... 2 cricket tables... Swanscombe, Kent: Percolate management system... Aeration lagoons and wetland... Corby Academy, Northants: 4 winter sports pitches... Cricket table... Jeskyns Community Green Space: 18 paths, trails, 4 lakes, bridges, car parks, water supply...